Sunday 19 December 2010

The Apprentice

Getting the nibbles ready for my Apprentice final party.  My mates Bill 'The Hague' Hague, George 'Ozzy' Osborne and Dave 'Cams' Cameron are coming round.

Should be a good night.  Could get a bit messy if The Hague gets anywhere near the whisky cabinet if you know what i mean.

Anyways I reckon we should be using this kind of reality TV shit in politics and stuff.  Like, instead of us MPs just doing what we want, what if we had an Alan Sugar type  saying 'yer fired' whenever we messed up, something like that.


"yer fired!" Hahaha.  Sir Alan would never fire me.   
Cams and Ozzy say I'm crazy, that we've basically been chosen by Jesus or something to be in charge of everything because we're the smartest.  We'll see.  I'm always coming up with new ideas for how politics could work though.  That's what I'm like.

Anyways, enjoy the show.  Go Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment